It is the visiting student’s responsibility to make travel and housing arrangements. Additional funding is not provided. There is no restriction for year in program. Each request is evaluated independently.
How do I apply to visit UConn?
All applications from doctoral students at partner institutions should be sent to the School of Business, Ph.D. Program office and must include;
- a statement of purpose explaining your research interests and objectives of your proposed visit,
- a current vita,
- a supporting letter from your advisor, and
- other supporting information such as transcripts, test scores, etc.
What happens next?
The School of Business Ph.D. Program Director will review all requests in consultation with the relevant department. Decisions about requests will be based on
- assessment of the fit between the student’s research interests and expertise with departmental faculty research interests and expertise and
- the expressed willingness of a School of Business department to host the student.
If student is accepted, a “welcome letter” will come from the hosting department.