Your Career in Business Academia Starts Here
- Our program is oriented toward training students to take academic jobs at research universities.
- We offer five business disciplines: Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, and Operations and Information Management. Students receive strong training in their discipline.
- Each department typically admits two to four students per year with full assistantships, allowing each student to receive full faculty attention.
- Congrats to the Marketing Honorees! May 26, 2016On Monday April 25, marketing students were recognized at the annual Marketing Department Awards Reception for their accomplishments within the School of Business. The reception was held in the Alumni Center where students and their families enjoyed delicious food, pleasurable conversation and impressive awards. The Marketing Department extends their congratulations to the graduating Class of 2016... […]
- Trailblazers: Three Outstanding Students Inducted Into Hall of Fame May 18, 2016An undergraduate who worked to improve bachelor-degree programs, an MBA student who helped his colleagues make new business contacts, and a Ph.D. student with award-winning research were the three student inductees into the School of Business Hall of Fame on May 6. Emily Vasington ’16 earned a bachelor of science honors degree in marketing and... […]
- AACSB International Extends Global Business or Accounting Accreditation For More Than Sixty Schools, Across Eleven Countries May 2, 2016AACSB International – AACSB International announced today that 64 business schools have extended their accreditation in business, and 24 schools have extended their accreditation in accounting. Read article (PDF)
|Location||The Storrs campus is located 30 minutes from Hartford (the state capitol), 90 minutes from Boston, 150 minutes from New York.|
|Length of Program:||5 years|
|Study Options:||Teaching and Research Assistantships (tuition waiver; stipend with masters degree $22,060; subsidized health insurance)|
|Support for doctoral student conference presentations|